It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Marlon Mack (IND) - 9% owned - Mack should have earned himself more playing time after putting up 93 yards and a touchdown. There will probably be an even timeshare of carries between him and Frank Gore for the time being, but he has a shot to overtake Gore if he continues to play well.
4) Elijah McGuire (NYJ) - 17% owned - McGuire could be poised for a significant workload this week against the Patriots as both Matt Forte and Bilal Powell are injured with little expectation to be ready to go. McGuire has played well in his limited opportunities this season running for 5.2 yards per carry.
3) Javorius Allen (BAL) - 58% owned - Allen is coming off a very productive game racking up 85 yards 4 catches and a touchdown after Terrance West went down early with a calf injury. West isn't expected to be ready this week so Allen should be in line for another high volume of touches.
2) Mike Wallace (BAL) - 33% owned - Coming off back to back productive games it would appear Wallace is getting more involved in the Ravens offense. At the moment he looks to be a boom or bust deep threat, but Flacco has proven to be able to hit the deep ball in his career.
1) Aaron Jones (GB) - 57% owned - Jones has emerged as the lead back for Green Bay with Ty Montgomery sidelined. It's expected that Montgomery will miss multiple weeks which makes Jones a must start until he comes back.