It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Marqise Lee (JAX) - 38% owned - Lee is currently 20th in targets for all receivers but unfortunately has only found the endzone once this season. The high volume should keep Lee in the WR3 conversation.
4) Matt Forte (NYJ) - 42% owned - Forte finally looked to be over a nagging turf toe injury as he rushed 14 times for 77 yards and two touchdowns while also catching four passes for another 19 yards against Buffalo. The Jets backfield should still be a timeshare but expect Forte to be leading it as long as he stays healthy.
3) Robert Woods (LAR) - 34% owned - The Rams offense has been clicking all season and Woods is getting enough targets to be a legitimate WR3 most weeks. Woods has a great matchup this week against a Texans defense giving up almost 260 receiving yards per game.
2) Charles Clay (BUF) - 13% owned - Clay is set to return after getting injured in week 5. Prior to his injury he was the most productive fantasy pass catcher for the Bills so he should be worth a grab as he has some nice matchups at the tail end of the season including two matchups against New England.
1) Greg Olsen (CAR) - 50% owned - Olsen won't be eligible to return until week 12 but if you are poised for the playoffs and need a boost to the TE position and he's available you should grab him now or it will be too late.