It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Cincinnati Bengals (CIN) - 41% owned - A great streaming option for week 12 as the Bengals play against the Browns who give up the second most fantasy points to opposing defenses.
4) Charles Clay (BUF) - 33% owned - Clay is fully healthy in an offense starving for pass catchers. He should squeeze into the TE1 conversation each week so he is a great grab if you are desperate at the position; unless Buffalo decides to bench Tyrod Taylor again...
3) Kenny Stills (MIA) - 38% owned - Stills has been putting up huge points in recent weeks and should be owned more than he is. The past 6 weeks he has caught 30 of 43 targets for 474 yards and 4 TDs. He draws a great matchup against New England this week as they will most likely be scheming against Landry.
2) Devontae Booker (DEN) - 8% owned - Denver looks to be shaking things up on offense to find a spark. Booker looked to be in an almost even timeshare with C.J. Anderson last week while outperforming him. Look for this timeshare to continue in the short term with a chance of Booker taking over if he plays well.
1) Samaje Perine (WAS) - 35% owned - Washington has now lost both Rob Kelley and Chris Thompson for the year which means Perine should be a volume RB2 the rest of the season. Look for him to build upon his week 11 performance where he rushed 23 times for 117 yards and a score.