It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Los Angeles Chargers (LAC) - 35% owned - The Chargers have been the top fantasy defense over the past 5 weeks and they have a great matchup against the Browns this week. Looks for them to continue to roll.
4) Jacquizz Rodgers (TB) - 8% owned - Doug Martin is in the concussion protocol and could miss week 13. If he does sit out then Rodgers should get a heavier workload against the Packers.
3) Mike Davis (SEA) - 2% owned - Davis looked better than all the other Seahawk running backs before getting injured during his surprise start in week 11. Look for Davis to get the start again this week with an opportunity to take over going forward.
2) Marquise Goodwin (SF) - 15% owned - Goodwin continues to be an upside WR3 and may be getting a boost at quarterback as Jimmy Garropolo could start week 13 for an injured C.J. Beathard.
1) Zay Jones (BUF) - 14% owned - Jones finally seems to be getting some traction in the Buffalo offense as his last three games he has caught 13 of 24 for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns. He should continue to see targets since Kelvin Benjamin is out with a torn meniscus.