It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Green Bay Packers (GB) - 33% owned - The Packers are a great streaming defense for the first week of the fantasy playoffs as they go up against the Browns, who are still giving up the most fantasy points to opposing defenses.
4) Ricky Seals-Jones (ARI) - 28% owned - If you are in need of a streaming option then Seals-Jones is probably the best you will find on the wire this week. Gronk owners may need to look his way for week 14 if his one-game suspension holds up.
3) Mike Davis (SEA) - 9% owned - Seattle looks to have given up on Lacy and Rawls after giving Davis the vast majority of playing time last week. He should continue to get carries this week against a Jaguars defense giving up 115 rushing yards per game.
2) Giovani Bernard (CIN) - 11% owned - Bernard was forced into lead back duties last week after Joe Mixon was knocked out with a concussion. Mixon has a short week to clear the concussion protocol which will be difficult so Bernard could end up being a great play against the Bears this week.
1) Marquise Goodwin (SF) - 32% owned - Goodwin continues to put up solid performances after catching all 8 of his targets for 99 yards last week. He has favorable matchups the next two weeks going up against the Texans and the Titans.