Although we are quite passionate about Fantasy Football, the staff of drinkfive also loves to explore some other topics such as craft beers, cooking and drinking games. It's all about the tailgate, baby!
Drinking Game: Week 6 MNF, Jets vs. Dolphins
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???!!!!
Oh yeah, no more Hank Williams Jr.. Well, that shouldn't really change the mood any - Monday nights are always made a little better with a football game on television and a cold beer in hand. As usual, drinkfive is here to provide you and your friends with an entertaining drinking game for the evening. Remember, don't drink and drive! And definitely don't drink and trade! :)
1. Any mention of 'Revis Island': Drink Five!
2. Matt Moore throws an incomplete pass: Drink One!
3. Any time someone draws on the screen: Dink Three!
3. Sage Rosenfels takes over for Matt Moore as Dolphins QB: Finish your Drink!
4. Camera zooms in on Rex Ryan looking angry and/or shouting: Drink Five!
5. Mark Sanchez throws an interception: Drink Five!
6. Camera cuts to the Jets' Flight Crew (cheerleaders): Drink One!
7. A touchdown is scored by Santonio Holmes: Drink Ten!
8. Any points are scored: Take 1 Drink for each point! (unless Holmes scores, then it's 10!)
12/18/12, Week 16 Preview - The Last Stand
Fox Sports South reports the Falcons and free agent DT Richard Seymour are engaged in contract talks.
BuffaloBills.com reports that TE Scott Chandler (ACL surgery) is likely to be a participant in practice right from the start of training camp.
Updating a previous item, Pierre Garcon underwent "minor" labrum surgery in January.
Updating a previous item, coach Jim Harbaugh confirmed Michael Crabtree's Achilles' tendon was "completely torn" during Tuesday's OTA practice, and the injury was to Crabtree's right Achilles'.