It's the end of another exciting week of football which means it's time to put your claims in for available free agents in your fantasy league to strengthen your team. I'll be going over who I think are the top five picks for you to target this week so don't miss out on them. Good luck!
Note: %owned is based on Yahoo! leagues at the time of publication.
5) Marquise Goodwin (SF) - 15% owned - Goodwin has proven to be a big play threat this season and due to injuries to the 49ers receivers he should continue to see high target volumes to make him better than the usual WR3 boom or bust dart throw.
4) Dontrelle Inman (CHI) - 2% owned - Inman had a productive game in his Bears debut catching 6 of 8 for 88 yards. Since there is not much pass catching talent on the team, Inman should be the go to receiver the rest of the season.
3) Rex Burkhead (NE) - 11% owned - Burkhead has seen his workload increase each of the last three weeks after returning from a rib injury. Patriots running backs can be dangerous to predict for fantasy purposes, but Burkhead is worth an add as a player on the rise.
2) Latavius Murray (MIN) - 44% owned - Murray continues to get consistent double digit touches each week despite splitting time with Jerrick McKinnon. His production has unfortunately been hit or miss, but his volume should at least put him in the flex conversation each week.
1) Jamaal Williams (GB) - 7% owned - Williams was forced into action this week after Aaron Jones and Ty Montgomery were both knocked out with injuries. Jones is expected to miss multiple weeks with a knee injury and Montgomery appeared to reinjure his ribs; this means Williams should see plenty of work as the Packers primary running back.